Grab your picnic blankets (and beer/wine)…
Tag Archive for Food Blog
I was inspired by a Forbes article about how Gary Vaynerchuk just hired a full-time social media staffer to follow him around and transcribe his thoughts into content on his blog. The hardest working man in social media marketing says, “people should audit the old-world stuff they do, like the meetings they take, etc.” – so I was inspired to create weekly (or when I can) lists of what makes me smile each week.
Seems easy, right?!?
I participated in my first “foodie pen pal“ exchange last month.
My vegetarian box from Lauren included:
- An assortment of teas that she drinks daily. I have never tried the green tea blueberry, but it was a great subtle flavor and I will have to buy this kind again.
- Because her favorite food is Indian Food she sent a healthy and delicious smoked eggplant dish that I will be cooking with some rice very soon!
- Salsa Mix to add to sour cream or diced tomatoes! LOVE this and will be using once I have a potluck to go to!
- The Frittle peanut treats were the first item that was gone. The little peanut brittle bites were awesome, and they were from her home town.
- Bear Naked Banana Granola with almond milk has become my go-to breakfast over the last week – and I will have to go get some more.
Thank you so much Lauren for a wonderful box!